« Home | I'm pregnant! »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007
First trimester is something to remember...
I was hoping to be able to update this blog with every little progress along the pregnancy. But I've been having bad morning sickness that lasts all day for months now. Sometimes I can't even get off the bed but I've since recovered from those times and now able to move along.

We're now into our 13th week and I hope to get only better.

Won't be a long update for now...when I'm up and about again I hope so will this baby blog!
 
posted by Eternity | Permalink |



3 Comments:


On Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:36:00 PM, Blogger Bkworm said:

Hang in there. The second trimester is usually the most enjoyable part of a pregnancy. :) Glad to have you back!


 

On Wednesday, February 28, 2007 8:49:00 AM, Blogger My Rantings said:

So nice to see you blogging again. Hope the pregnancy is getting better!


 

On Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:03:00 AM, Blogger DebtSurvivor said:

So glad you're back...Ive been checking this baby blog every other week or so just to see if there's any new posts... Cant wait to "experience" the pregnancy by reading this blog...hihihi
Take care friend! Muah...*hugs*